DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, AS A PRECAUTION OUR OFFICE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
If you need to contact us, please email us at
We are providing some details below from the CDC regarding safety precautions and other information you may find helpful.
The CDC and the New Jersey Department of Health are providing updates on a daily basis to stay informed.
Please use these links to keep up to date:
As with other seasonal flu, there are several precautions we can all take to remain as healthy as possible. The school department has implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing at all schools. We ask you to please:
• Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Use Alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
• When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. You can also cough or sneeze into your sleeve. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid sharing drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, dishes, towels or other items. Wash these items thoroughly with soap and water after use.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick whenever possible.
• Practice other good health habits: Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Stay safe and protected!